The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

remember

to remind me to give you something against whatever you're taking...<<

My past year. My past year.

aww

aww, so cute, now i wanna make one tribute to my friends, so fuuun <3

Jessi's Dance Jessi's Dance

aww

aww, i love this one. it's so fun, like, fart-joke fun, but not the fart-joke at the same time. like, familyguy kind of fart joke ^_^

Hunt 4 Zombies Hunt 4 Zombies

cool

hahaha, great work medli, i was expecting something half-assed, but this is top quality :D
minus for the preloader of course, but you know

Simøn's Swêet Sixtæen Simøn's Swêet Sixtæen

jaja

det fungerer vel tipper jeg... >:3

Insanimation responds:

Judging by the 10, I'm gonna guess what you said was nice :P Thanks :D

&amp;quot;Strange Fruit&amp;quot; "Strange Fruit"

Respect

this, is one of the most meaning full movies i've ever seen... i felt something deep in this...

J-qb responds:

+*. Be Drawin .*+ +*. Be Drawin .*+

haha

oh yeah, this is real art. i hope to see more from you in the future, maybe even some cooperational movie?^^
we'll see. depends on how good your work'll improve *thumbs up*

A Random Flash Animation A Random Flash Animation

better

you're getting kinda better, but again, GET SOME EFFORT. if you did a more thought through movie and used some time to make something similar to f.eks: eddsworld you'd be on the frontpage in no time.
here's the link to eddsworld: http://eddsworld.newgrounds.com/
your work resembles his you know^^

flashmaster19 responds:

Thanks for the comment(s) I am starting a new program with my art. and I know that my art resembles eddsworld but he was my "first" inspiration to animating so soon my characters may alter abit. But I am glad that I am getting alittle bit better at animating thanks to some tips.

A Hero Named Link A Hero Named Link

more effort please

you would get the front page if you made this into frame-by-frame animation and added some effort^^
you are skilled at these drawings, it'd be a shame not to put such talent to full use, don't you think?^^

MovieMakers MovieMakers

ok a real review!

after tord left you missed the 4th place in the movie. i think you should let the girl stay as the 4th part and the only girl there. maybe have her a tomboy (they add more action) better than a sissy. this calls for many new tilts towards your series.
episodes of jealousy, some woopedy-doo happenings there ;), and even dress her up in a nice dress in one episode and make the guys take a picture to piss her off^^
the posibilities of adding this female charcter is endliess.

Sincerely, HomeHeroes grand chief-guy...thingy